Knights of Columbus Combat Rosary™
- Features rosary design inspired by WWI military issue pull chain rosary
- Practically indestructible
- Pray the rosary for strength, protection, and more
- Includes powerful sacramentals suitable for militant Christians
This is the original Combat Rosary™ adorned with a centerpiece that displays the Knights of Columbus logo on the front and Our Lady of Guadalupe on the back.
The authentic Combat Rosary™ was originally designed by Father Richard Heilman, who was inspired in 2012 to design this Combat Rosary™ based on the 1916 WWI US Government military issue pull chain service rosary. Father Heilman designed this Combat Rosary™ to use the most powerful of sacramentals by adding the Miraculous Medal, Benedict Medal, and Pardon Crucifix, which makes it a powerful spiritual assault weapon against evil forces.
The Knights of Columbus Combat Rosary™ come inside a pocket-sized, genuine lambskin leather pouch and includes:
- A “Concealed Carry Card"
- Exorcism & Blessing of the Medal of St Benedict
- The “Traditional Rosary Blessing”
- Extremely Durable
- Hand-assembled with sturdy double split-ring connectors
- Comes in two colors: silver or gunmetal
- Weight:1.6 oz.
The first rosaries of this type were made in 1916 and were issued to military chaplains for distribution to members of the United States Armed Services during World War I. They were called Pullchain rosaries because the links resemble the pull chains used on lamps during that time period. The rosaries were thought to be strong enough to survive rough treatment on the battlefield.