Roman Catholic Gear vs. Covid19
We are all experiencing unsettled times with the outbreak of the Coronavirus and its impact is being felt across the globe. Our staff and our customers are extremely important to us and we want to do everything we can to protect our ability to continue providing tools for spiritual warfare to you. In that effort, we have enacted basic recommendations by OSHA and CDC to continue operations in a safe environment.
Protecting our staff will depend on emphasizing basic infection prevention measures. As appropriate, we will implement good hygiene and infection control practices, including:
- Promote frequent and thorough hand washing, including by providing workers, and worksite visitors with a place to wash their hands. If soap and running water are not immediately available, provide alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Encourage workers to stay home if they are sick.
- Encourage respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- We have established policies and practices including flexible worksites (e.g., telecommuting) and flexible work hours (e.g., staggered shifts), to increase the physical distance among staff.
- Discourage workers from using other workers’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment, when possible.
- Maintain regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment.