Grace Force® Strength and Alliance Field Journal
Did you know you have been given the capacity to give loved ones in purgatory the key that unlocks the gate of heaven for them? You have. It’s called a “plenary indulgence.” What better gift could you give to a soul in purgatory than the “Gift of Heaven”?
In this field journal you will find a year's worth of pages available for keeping record of all your Church Militant training and missions. You will find a Search and Rescue journal that will help you become an expert in how to gain indulgences for your loved ones in purgatory, while you build your own personal army of intercessors by praying for the holy souls and invoking the saints. This personal Holy Alliance will then assist you in rescuing the souls of your living loved ones who are captivated by the world and have lost the gift of faith.
Also, you will find a Church Militant Boot Camp journal. A boot camp trains soldiers for combat by instilling discipline and an unbreakable bond. When training is complete, soldiers act more as a sacrificing, corporate body and less as self-concerned individuals. You will learn what it means to be God Strong, under His power of grace, and how absolutely essential it is to move in concert, in alliance with the Communion of Saints.
- Keep track of the souls you are praying for and saints you are adding to your Holy Alliance
- Record prayer intentions for yourself or others
- Learn the Seven Daily Habits for Spiritual Health
- Plan and track your spiritual training plan with daily and weekly calendars
- Schedule goals to grow in heart, soul, mind and strength
- Learn the value of the Warrior Ethos: “I will never leave a fallen comrade.” Many of our living loved ones are captivated by the world and have lost the gift of faith, and our deceased loved ones wait with longing for our prayers to help them reach heaven. Together, let’s pray in the very best way revealed to us by God!
- Introduction to indulgences and the communion of saints
- Daily spiritual search and rescue record
- Church Militant Boot Camp
- Daily and weekly guided goal-setting pages
- List of Saints
- Appendix of Prayers
"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength” (Mark 12:30).
This item is also included in a new product kit, the Spiritual Go Bag Fully Loaded. Huge savings of 30% under retail when items are purchased in the Spiritual Go Bag!