As the Second World War raged throughout Europe, St. Maximilian Kolbe fought for souls using a printing press and a different “weapon” – the Miraculous Medal. Now, you’re able to battle the evils you face each day with your own Miraculous Medal from Roman Catholic Gear.
- A rugged-looking bracelet that comes with an antique silver finish
- Lobster claw clasps to make sure your bracelet stays on your wrist
- With a classic look, it can be worn for any occasion
- Built with functionality in mind, it will never leave your wrist
Worn by servicemen in WWII to provide them with everlasting strength through grace, it also served as a reminder to those that wore it of their purpose to act selflessly to end the Nazi invasion and fight for those wronged by the Nazis regime. Every day, men and women are faced with many different evils competing for their attention and their sins. Stand with the Lord today and purchase the WWII Miraculous Medal Bracelet to ensure you’re well equipped to face the evils of the world.
- Hand-assembled with sturdy ring connectors
- Lobster-claw closure
- Weight: Approximately 1.52oz., depending on size