- Features rosary design inspired by WWI military issue pull chain rosary
- Practically indestructible
- Pray the rosary for strength, protection, and more
- Includes powerful sacramentals suitable for militant Christians
This is the original Combat Rosary™ adorned with a centerpiece that displays the Knights of Columbus® logo on the front and Our Lady of Guadalupe on the back. The emblem consists of a shield mounted on a Formée cross, which is an artistic representation of the cross of Christ. This represents the Catholic identity of the order. Mounted on the shield are three objects: the fasces, an anchor, and a dagger.
The authentic Combat Rosary™ was originally designed by Father Richard
Heilman, who was inspired in 2012 to design this Combat Rosary™ based on
the 1916 WWI US Government military issue pull chain service rosary. Father
Heilman designed this Combat Rosary™ to use the most powerful of sacramentals by adding the Miraculous Medal, Benedict Medal, and Pardon Crucifix, which makes it a powerful spiritual assault weapon against evil forces.
The Knights of Columbus® Combat Rosary™ come inside a pocket-sized, genuine lambskin leather pouch and includes:
- A “Concealed Carry Card"
- Exorcism & Blessing of the Medal of St Benedict
- The “Traditional Rosary Blessing”
The Emblem of the Order (Reg. No. 1589536)
Knights of Columbus (Reg. No. 1596950)
- Hand-assembled with sturdy double split-ring connectors
- Comes in two colors: silver or gunmetal
- Weight:1.6 oz.