The First Communion Gift Set is a beautiful way to give the gift of a children’s scapular for an occasion as important as First Holy Communion. The First Communion Gift Set contains our popular 4-Way Scapular Medal, available in 24 Kt Gold Plate or Antique Silver. With a chain length of 16” and a child-sized ¾” medal, the Scapular Medal is the perfect fit for your First Communicant. The set also contains a Brown or White Cloth Scapular, as well as the Brown Scapular Card, and comes in a gift box with an Act of Contrition Prayer insert.
By giving your special child the gift of a scapular, you can assist your child in asking for Mary’s love and protection to safeguard the incredible graces given at Reconciliation and First Communion. The scapular worn with devotion is a treasure. It’s a tangible sign of devotion to Mary, a reminder of her presence and protection in your child’s life, and an encouragement to imitate Mary’s virtue.
- 4-Way Scapular Medal, available in 24 Kt Gold Plate or Antique Silver
- 4 medals in one: St Benedict Medal, Sacred Heart, Miraculous Medal, and St Joseph
- Includes a Brown or White Cloth Scapular and Brown Scapular Card for investiture
- Arrives in gift box with an Act of Contrition Prayer insert
- Children’s Medal size: ¾”
- Chain length: 16”
- Weight: Lightweight
- Great for First Communion or Reconciliation gifts
Note: In 1910, Pope St. Pius X introduced a Scapular Medal which may be substituted in most cases for any of the various scapulars. Valid enrollment in the (cloth) scapulars must, however, be made before the substitution.