DetailsThe Combat Rosary is based upon the original pull chain rosary that was commissioned and procured by, believe it or not, the U.S. government and issued by the military, upon request, to soldiers serving in World War I. Some of these rosaries were also seen in WWII. Veterans recognize them as "Service Rosaries." This Combat Rosary's use of the Pardon Crucifix, Miraculous Medal and St. Benedict Medal makes it a powerful spiritual assault weapon against evil forces attempting to separate us from the love of God and His will for our lives. While so many rosaries today break easily, the Combat Rosary was made tough to endure.
- Additional Info
video No SKU RCGCMBTSILVER Allow Gift Message No Width No Height No Depth No Style No Author No ISBN No Number Of Pages No
4 Reviews "Combat Rosary - Silver Tone"
- So nice I cam back for more!
- August 16, 2016 Ordered one for myself and it was great. A friend heard Fr. Heilman on my radio show and said he was going to get one so I got it for him as a gift. Showed mine to another friend, a Navy guy, and he said he liked it so I got him one as well. These are men that I would go to war with and what a privilege to be doing battle with them with these beautiful rosaries!
- A Blessing...
- March 31, 2016 I have had this rosary for a little over a year now. It goes everywhere with me during the day, and is under my pillow at night. It has been used most days since it's purchase last year, yet it still looks new. It is as tough as it is beautiful. It doesn't fall apart! It is one of the nicest things I own, and I hope to pass it on to my kids. I can say without hesitation that this is worth the money. So glad to have something that I don't have to replace every few months. A wonderful item.
- Spiritual weapon for today
- February 10, 2016 Daughter gave me my rosary for Christmas. Truly a weapon for today's times. I've read reviews saying it is "loud" as it makes clinking noises. I carry mine in my pocket and you'd never no it was there. Built to last!
- WOW, You'll love having these
- November 29, 2015 OK, I've had every type of Rosary out there and every single one of them broke. That was until I found the Combat Rosary. I love these (so will you), so well put together that they still look as good as the day I purchased them back in February of 2015. They have a good weight to them, you know when holding them that they feel as strong in your hand as the prayers said on them. I have to say that they are beautiful and perfect.
- Cross Sells